By the Estate Committee of First United
Friday, January 27, 2017 - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday, January 28, 2017 – 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Garage Opens at 8:30 a.m.
· Several nice oriental rugs, large & small, including a long runner
· Very nice lamps
· Gold entry hall mirror
· Floor lamp/magazine rack
· Brass stool
· Regulator wooden clock
· Atmos clock
· Renoir etchings and Degas lithograph
· Local art and prints (including 2 Lynn Sweat originals)
· Piano babies
· Fine inkwell collection (including antiques)
· Nice cut glass bowls
· Lots of silver accessory pieces (some sterling)
· Sterling silver carving set
· Several pieces of Wedgewood
· Lenox china – Rutledge Pattern
· Royal Worcester fine porcelain (Evesham pattern)
· Rachael Ray dishes (Eight 4-piece place settings)
· 24 blue and white soup cups
· Vintage china luncheon set with extra pieces
· Several English pieces (including Churchill)
· Cranberry bohemian decanters
· Several beautiful Royal Doulton Toby mugs
· Unique old copper pieces
· Planters and fishbowls (including 1 antique)
· White plant stand
· Iron plant stand
· Madonna of the Cross by Margaret Furlong
· Oriental pieces (including Oriental scene in glass case)
· World War II memorabilia
· Lots of nice first edition books
· Many other books (including collection of World War II books, U. S. Navy, British Navy, D Day, Churchill, books of national interest, novels, political portraits, children’s books)
· Vera Bradley luggage set
· Gorgeous women’s clothing – Sizes 4 and 5
· Beautiful shoes – Size 7 narrow
· Lovely exquisite vintage handbags and other nice handbags
· Clothes rack
· Custom made drapes
· Decorative pillows
· Table linens and placemats (including fine linens)
· Some kitchen items
· Children’s toys and games
Important Information concerning our tear-off tags: On the back of this tag, sign your name and phone number where you can be reached today and also the time that you signed this tag. Tear off the bottom portion of this tag and take it to the cashier at the Check Out table. After you have paid for the item and your ticket has been stamped PAID, return it to the Room Chairman so the item may be marked SOLD. After one hour if the Room Chairman does not have a sold Ticket, the item will again be made available for sale.
Terms and Conditions:
· We give numbers out 1 hour before we open to sell, so those who arrive first will be the first to enter the house.
· A stash table will be provided.
· We do not give prices over the phone or by email prior to the sale.
· We take cash, checks and credit cards (Mastercard, Visa and Discover).
· Please bring your own loading help. Accommodations can be made to pick up your purchases later, if necessary.
sales are final,
merchandise sold as is, no returns, no exchanges, no refunds.
Markdowns will be on Saturday..
Click on the pictures below to see a larger image.