F.U.M.C. Estate Sale
By the Estate Committee of First United Methodist Church, Beaumont, Texas
Friday, November 18, 2016 - 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 8 a.m. to 12 noon
Quaint home in Groves filled with quality items
collected through the years, including collectible Christmas items in
boxes. Begin your holiday shopping early.
Holiday Items and Collectibles:
· Ivory three-cushion Ethan Allen sofa
· Two beautiful marble antique tables
· Oval coffee table
· Broyhill Queen Anne upholstered recliner
· Lane large leather rocker recliner with nail heads
· Beautiful large curved glass display cabinet
· Two matching end tables
· Twin French provincial beds with matching double dresser and five-drawer chest
· Duncan Phyfe style bedroom set (double bed, dresser and chest)
· Duncan Phyfe style harp tea table
· Two Victorian chairs
· Upholstered swivel barrel chair
· Lovely arm chair (leather seat, tapestry back)
· Iron bench
· Vintage oak chair
· TV stand
· White child’s rocking chair
· Dolls cradle
· Lovely lamps (including a double slag glass lamp with beaded glass fringe, a pierpoint cut glass boudoir lamp, unusual oil lamps, large figurine lamp, white porcelain lamp with pink roses on shade, hob nail milk glass lamp)
· Large mirror
· Gilded pier mirror with stand underneath
· Interesting pictures
· Guild tube radio made like a wall telephone
· Many cut glass pieces
· Carnival glass
· Cut crystal powder boxes
· Beautiful hand-painted large bowls
· Old McCoy planter
Important Information concerning our tear-off tags: On the back of this tag, sign your name and phone number where you can be reached today and also the time that you signed this tag. Tear off the bottom portion of this tag and take it to the cashier at the Check Out table. After you have paid for the item and your ticket has been stamped PAID, return it to the Room Chairman so the item may be marked SOLD. After one hour if the Room Chairman does not have a sold Ticket, the item will again be made available for sale.
Terms and Conditions:
· We give numbers out 1 hour before we open to sell, so those who arrive first will be the first to enter the house.
· A stash table will be provided.
· We do not give prices over the phone or by email prior to the sale.
· We take cash, checks and credit cards (Mastercard, Visa and Discover).
· Please bring your own loading help. Accommodations can be made to pick up your purchases later, if necessary.
sales are final, merchandise sold as is, no returns, no exchanges, no
Markdowns will be on Saturday. .
Click on the pictures below to see a larger image.